CXPA's Core Values include actively contributing to the thought leadership and innovation of the CX profession. Research, often conducted in collaboration with valued sponsors and partners, is one way we live this value. We believe that through the collection of data and insights from the CXPA community we can help advance the understanding and professional practice of customer experience management.
Opportunities to participate in CXPA and CXPA Partner Research Projects
- Understanding CX professionals' perspectives on personalization and AI (CXPA and Medallia) - fifteen-minute survey
- CX maturity assessment (CXPA and CXPA Africa Leadership Council) - fifteen minute survey
- Current state of CX practice across various industries (CXPA and CXPA Europe Leadership Council in collaboration with BuyerBrain) - ten minute survey
- CXPA Global Strategy Survey - CXPA has contracted Association Laboratory, an independent research firm specializing in nonprofit association management, to help gather perceptions and feedback on CX and CXPA. You may receive surveys or interview requests related to this project by email.
Resources from past research
- IT and CX Collaboration in Delivering a Great Customer Experience: In this collaborative study between CXPA and Cyara, CX leaders identify challenges and opportunities when working with IT partners to better the experiences of their customers.
- Quantifying the ROI of CX: In this study from CXPA and West Monroe Partners, CX leaders share perspectives on opportunities for generating better business outcomes.
- Understanding the Journey of the First-Year CX Leader: While there is a lot of anecdotal guidance for CX leaders as they take on new roles, CXPA believes in the power of research to ensure independent, consensus advice that can be trusted during a critical time. This report from Heart of the Customer, Quadient, and CXPA uncovers critical insights from CX Leaders during their first year on the job.
Have an idea for a research collaboration? Please reach out to us for a conversation!