Translating engagement to business results is a challenge for many organizations. Balancing financial goals with the demands of creating compelling customer experiences is a constant challenge. Stakeholders need to understand how CX delivers clear business results. Learn how to build and communicate models so the organization (and each stakeholder) sees the value of delivering a great customer and employee experience. We will share how you can target, measure and achieve benefits of call reduction, increased retention, referral increases, and reduce cost to serve from customer experience improvements – while you engage your customers.
In this course you will:
Learn more about the presenters and content.
- Understand how to define CX measures, metrics and business value
- Learn ways to embed structure for CX benefits into your internal processes
- Learn the art and science of tracking benefits realization
- Examine ways to think differently about business results and ROI
- Understand the opportunities of building a foundation of CX benefits realization
- Create successful structures within your organization’s processes to showcase success for Customer Experience and Associate Engagement