Maintaining Your Status
The Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) credential requires ongoing professional development to maintain an active certification status. As such, certificants are required to complete 20 hours of CCXP Renewal Credits (CRCs) in order to renew their certification every two years. The renewal date of the new certificate will be two years from the expiration date of the last certificate issued.
One CRC is earned for each hour (60 minutes) spent in a planned, structured professional development activity. CRCs will be accepted for the certification renewal requirement as long they are directly related to the CCXP Exam Blueprint and meet the guidelines listed below. CCXPs must earn a total of 20 CRCs in a minimum of two of the professional development activity categories (Program attendance, Speaking, College or University Courses, CXPA Contributions) for renewal. CRCs accumulate for a two-year period starting immediately after the certification is issued and cannot be carried over to the next two-year timeframe or be transferred to another person. Courses taken more than one time during the two-year renewal cycle will be given credit only once.
Please see the following steps to successfully renew your CCXP certification:
- Earn and submit your minimum of 20 CCXP Renewal Credits (CRCs) using the guidelines below.
- Pay your Certification Maintenance Fee using the button on the right-side of this page.
- Once your payment has been received, our staff will do final processing of your renewal by confirming payment, updating your certification expiration date and sending you an updated certificate.
- Please allow 5 - 7 business days from payment for final processing to be completed.
- The CCXP Directory is updated immediately, however, it does not list your CCXP expiration date.
If you are not able to get credits due to conference cancellations please see the following suggested ways to earn renewal credits below:
If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you and your fellow CCXPs and members.