Maintaining Your Status
The Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) credential requires ongoing professional development to maintain an active certification status. As such, certificants are required to complete 20 hours of CCXP Recertification Credits (CRCs) in order to recertify every two years. The updated expiration date will be two years from the expiration date of the last recertification issued.
One CRC is earned for each hour (60 minutes) spent in a planned, structured professional development activity. CRCs will be accepted for the recertification requirement as long they are directly related to the CCXP Exam Blueprint and meet the guidelines listed below. CCXPs must earn a total of 20 CRCs in a minimum of two of the professional development activity categories (CX-related conferences, training events, content contributions to the CXPA, webinars, in-company development, podcasts, individual professional development, College or University Courses, or CXPA Contributions) for renewal. CRCs accumulate for a two-year period starting immediately after the certification is issued and cannot be carried over to the next two-year timeframe or be transferred to another person. Courses taken more than one time during the two-year recertification cycle will be given credit only once.
Please see the following steps to successfully recertify your CCXP certification:
- Earn and submit your minimum of 20 CCXP Recertification Credits (CRCs) using the guidelines below. Here is a downloadable CCXP Recertification Credit Tracking sheet you can use to track your professional development activities, including date earned, type of activity, and number of recertification credits. You would then self-submit these credits using the Enter CRCs Now button on the right side of this page.
- Pay your Certification Maintenance Fee using the button on the right-side of this page.
- Once your payment has been received, our staff will do final processing of your recertification by auditing your credits, confirming payment, and updating your certification expiration date.
- Please allow 7 - 14 U.S. business days from payment for final processing to be completed.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your updated/new digital badge within 24 - 48 hours of final processing.
- The CCXP Directory is updated immediately, however, it does not list your CCXP expiration date.
If you have difficulty earning credits due to lack of in-person or online professional development opportunities, please see the following suggested ways to earn recertification credits below:
If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com. We are here to help you and your fellow CCXPs and members.